2) Date you gave birth - March 22, 2005
3) Name of the baby - Sandia Jade, and Sean Alexander
4)Did you know the sex before the birth? - I did, I actually didn't want to know, and the lady doing my ultrasound told me, I was mad at first but it worked out.
5)Are you married, single, or partnered? - Partnered
6) What did you love the most about being pregnant? - everything, I loved it. I felt great, I was just so so happy when I found out I was pregnatnt, my doctor's told me I wasn't going to be able to have children when I was 15. So I was just so happy
7) What are/were you most frightened of? - because I twins, they they usually come early, I was worried about some of the things that could happen with premature babies. I was so scared that my babies were going to be sick.
8)What milestones has your little one reached? - Well my two are potty trained! yey! And we have learned our ABC's, and can count to 20.
9) Any new babies since your 2005 baby was born? - Nope, I am pretty busy with the two I have right now, but hopefully I will be able to have a couple more. I do think the next one though I am going to try and adopt.
10) Any new & exciting events in the past 3 years? - Everyday with my two is new and exciting, Everyday they are learning something new, and getting into something. I can't say that anything is more exciting then being a mom.